Friday, May 3, 2013

Salsa Picante!



Hello again beautiful earthlings!

I hope this week has been pleasant, if not I will keep hoping for more pleasant weeks for all of you. I know I’ve been having somewhat of a tough time balancing work and wellness. I’m sure you can all relate to the sleepless nights and all that jazz. Anyway! I have yet to release this because it has not yet been printed. but again, I got permission from the client recently so here it is.










This baby had a lot of variations but I think after a few tweaks here and there this hot sauce label will be ready to hit the market. I’m not sure it will be sold in the U.S., but at least eventually it will be selling period (hopefully…crossing my fingers on that one still). It was a very difficult feat since I tend to be very spontaneous with my work. But nonetheless it’s good to exercise some precision and this definitely took a lot of precision and reworking, and rulers, and exact measurements.


I hope you enjoy your weekend! Peace, love, don't forget to stay true and beautiful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment